1, responsible for product market channel maintenance and development, implementation and completion of the company's annual seed sales plan;
2, strictly implement the company's sales policy and management measures, responsible for regional seed sales, after-sales service and brand promotion and publicity work;
3, maintain good communication with customers, grasp the needs of customers in real time and provide customers with active, enthusiastic, satisfied and considerate services.
4, collect first-line marketing information and user opinions, and provide references for company's marketing strategy and after-sales service.
1. Bachelor degree or junior college degree.
2. More than one year sales experience in agricultural materials, fast moving products or related industries, or 2016, 2017 graduates from agriculture, Zhi Baohe seed and other related majors.
3. Those who are familiar with rice related knowledge are preferred.
4. A strong sense of professionalism and responsibility, willing to grow in seed sales, with strong initiative and enthusiasm.
5. Healthy, hardworking and able to adapt to long-term business trip;
6. Strong communication, interpersonal coordination and adaptability.
Job description :
1. Responsible for cash and bank receipts and payments. work To handle reimbursement transactions;
2. Responsible for cash. Journal Bank deposits Journal And other funds subsidiary ledger Login Ensure that the accounts are consistent.
3, submit financial statements to the higher authorities on days, weeks and months.
4, timely registration of the dealer's repayment ledger, and timely check the dealer's account with the salesperson.
5, pay for social security and housing provident fund in accordance with relevant state regulations.
6. Invoice application, issuing and keeping.
Seven To assist accountants in doing all kinds of accounting work.
8. Preparation, filing and keeping of accounting documents.
Nine To complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
Job requirements :
One Finance and Economics Specialty College degree or above. Three More than 1 year cashier experience, holding accounting certificate.
2. having comprehensive financial expertise, understanding of accounting standards and related financial, tax and other laws and regulations, familiar with bank settlement business;
3. carry out standardized operation according to the company's business procedures;
4. good communication skills, good at handling process matters, good independent working ability and financial analysis ability;
5. honest, rigorous work, strong principles, strong dedication and executive ability, quick response and clear thinking.
6. skilled in using UF financial software and Word, Excel and other commonly used Office software;
7. Seed industry experience is preferred.